Answer Questions in Real Time with SAP Business Intelligence
With real-time BI tools, you can access, prepare, and blend data directly from your Web browser. They can use built-in reporting capabilities and dashboards, filter and drill into Big Data, easily create data visualizations and stories, and more.
- Get answers in a couple of minutes and a few mouse clicks – and quickly respond to new business challenges and opportunities
- Users unleash best-of-breed business intelligence tools on data big and small – from cloud or on-premise applications and sources
- Collaboration with other business users in real time, and easily share your findings with customers, suppliers, and partners
Predict future business outcomes with SAP Predictive Analytics
Our predictive analytics use in-memory computing and guided machine learning to help users uncover predictive insights in real time. Customers can run what-if analysis, forecasts, and predictive scoring – and easily embed results in your planning workflows.
- Machine learning technology helps customers find quick and meaningful predictive insights
- Users can run what-if analysis and zero-in on key influencers for any business challenge
- Users can spot outliers, perform forecasts, and score results – using any data, from any source
Plan and simulate at any level of detail with SAP Planning
Embed advanced analytics and collaboration tools into your customers' planning processes. They can create financial planning models on the fly, plan at any level of detail with any number of users and align plans across departments with integration capabilities.
- Customers can eliminate complexity with tools that enable them to plan, analyze, and collaborate in context – in real time
- Users can drive high-performance financial planning and forecasting with SAP HANA in-memory technology
- Enables customers to align plans across departments by seamlessly integrating with SAP Business Planning and Consolidation
Go beyond a traditional board portal with SAP Digital Boardroom
Customers can base executive meetings on a real-time view of company situations and metrics. They can use live data to run ad hoc reporting and what-if analysis on large touch screens, explore alternative courses of action, and make the right moves for their business.
- Customer executives have a complete, real-time view of company situations and key figures across departments – and this fosters trust among leaders
- Customers can improve decisions by accessing accurate information, answering ad hoc queries, and analyzing alternatives and implications
- They can simplify the boardroom process by reducing preparation time and offline topics – and use collaboration tools to leverage expert knowledge
All Analytics. All Users. One Product.
Discover, visualize, plan and predict in one product versus separate point solutions
Answer all your business questions whether you're in the boardroom or in front of the customer
Access all data – big and small– to uncover new insights that enrich your analytics
Experience a better way to analyze data, designed around people, not engineering
Anticipate and respond to new business challenges and opportunities with no delay
Navigate seamless workflows to find insights at the point of decision and act in real-time
Trust your data is safe with the world's largest provider of analytics and enterprise applications
Ask any question at any time, with any number of users, instantly
Meet your specific business needs with application extensions that leverage an industry standard cloud platform